Sunday, March 14, 2010

My historical readings...

I've been a student of history for a long time. It's been a passion for me since my younger days. Occasionally I read articles, books etc. online or elsewhere and then when I might need to recall them for any purpose I wouldn't find them. So I'm gonna put them here (just like why I created my other Linux blog.Often I'd get commands or tools that would help me solve an issue and then forget it after some time).
Yeah so thats the first post. Onto to the topics now. Happy reading :)

2 comments:

  1. History is always interesting.but be careful to make authentic. According to Ali Manikfan (www.hijracalendar.com/calendar9.htm) date of birth of Prophet 14-03-53BH (05-05-570AD Monday).But the common belief is Rabi-ul-Awal 12.
    Do YOU have any idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu Alaikum

    Last few months I have been collecting material for developing an article on Travancore Muslims.

    Could you guide me on the history of Beemapally mosque & also Mohiudeen mosque at Vizhinjam.

    Pls mail me at jibusalim@yahoo.com

    Rgds

    Jibu Salim

    ReplyDelete